Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Arika and her car!
One of the best feelings in life is to be driving full ball down a backroad - listening to 80's disco music while you have the wind blowing in your hair. An even better feeling is the envious stares you get from your fellow drivers for having such a deadly car. My good mate Arika owns this one of a kind Mambo promotional car painted by world renowned artist Dave Mckay in 1991!! Isn't it amazing????

I also bought Arika's old car - so i am now the proud owner of a 1987 red Nissan Pulsar - one that yesterday completely blew a tyre leaving me stranded in a shop car park! So i didn't get to work for my last day of 2006 but the good news was - Arika picked me up and we went cruising in her deadly car again! Life is great!

And another example of why life is great is this : I'm going home in two hours!! YAY!

Thank you Arika and Tjanara for giving me the best times in Canberra! I hope everything works out next year and i'm gonna miss you both heaps!!

Luv Amy
posted by Lidia @ 9:46 AM  
8 Comments:
  • At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    :)
    have fun , merry christmas and a happy new year.. so i guess its 10 to go for me.
    take care!

     
  • At 12:54 AM, Blogger GuNs said…

    Woo hoo.
    That really IS a deadly car !
    Why dont you work on your car and make it look deadly too. All you need is osme paint and some imagination (you dont even need brushes!)...

    -PeAcE
    --WiTh
    ---GuNs

     
  • At 2:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG!!!!!!! wht a car

     
  • At 6:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's a fantastic-looking car. I want one just like it.

     
  • At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    awww... Amy... I miss you already... Driving around with the top up (because it's been raining since you left - Canberra is crying tears for you!) listening to cheesy 80's dance music... looking all alone and well... cheesy.

    Another 4.5 weeks of this and I won't know what to do... !

     
  • At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have forgotten how long your vacation is...
    but dude, aint it time you came back and told us stories ??!
    eagerly awaitin.

    Happy New year to you Mayt!

     
  • At 4:44 PM, Blogger Alex said…

    Thats a psychedelic car! :)

    Cheers!

     
  • At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi!
    good to hear from you Amy. how was the vacation?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Want to know more?
My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia
Udah Lewat
Archives
Condensed list of places to visit
India Peru Iran Brunei Uganda Burundi Hong Kong Canada Colombia New Caledonia Guinea-Bissau Malta Micronesia PNG Thailand the Moon.
Quote of the moment

Genuine politics -- even politics worthy of the name -- the only politics I am willing to devote myself to -- is simply a matter of serving those around us: serving the community and serving those who will come after us. Its deepest roots are moral because it is a responsibility expressed through action, to and for the whole. - Vaclav Havel

Sites Amy Visits
Template By
Free Blogger Templates