Friday, November 24, 2006
My dad the journo!


My dad is the sweet black man in the foreground of the pic. Kim Beazley is the fella being mobbed by journos. I just needed to share that pic cause it was such a great day!

I really don't feel like writing right now - so i'm going to put in photos of canberra for your enjoyment - haha.



My dad at the Australian War Memorial in Canberra. A must see if you ever come to the capital :)



I know..you can see up my nose...but you can also see abit of the Telstra Tower in Canberra! It isn't that exciting really, but it's a part of the landscape so oh well.



My house mate Arika and me at Lake Burly Griffith in Canberra



There you go: Parliament House, the War Memorial, Telstra Tower and Lake Burly Griffith - four great Canberra land marks - a photo essay by me!! Haha - i know it's very slack of me!
Luv Amy
posted by Lidia @ 6:52 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wish i could see this!!

     
  • At 1:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    and the wish came true:). the hair is worth 9 months..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Want to know more?
My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia
Udah Lewat
Archives
Condensed list of places to visit
India Peru Iran Brunei Uganda Burundi Hong Kong Canada Colombia New Caledonia Guinea-Bissau Malta Micronesia PNG Thailand the Moon.
Quote of the moment

Genuine politics -- even politics worthy of the name -- the only politics I am willing to devote myself to -- is simply a matter of serving those around us: serving the community and serving those who will come after us. Its deepest roots are moral because it is a responsibility expressed through action, to and for the whole. - Vaclav Havel

Sites Amy Visits
Template By
Free Blogger Templates